Tuesday, December 25, 2012

HIJACK!


Hi, my name is Grety the elf. It is 2:00am.

Me , Teddy, Freddy and Ready  moved into a boat called Midwatch. 

We hide from those giants called humans. Teddy is our photographer, Ready is the oldest,

Teddy and Freddy and I are triplets.  On Midwatch we come out after the humans go to sleep. We are up and moving. We usually go straight to the potty because we have to wait all day and half the night before we can go. Then we help each out washing our hands.   

Our favorite thing to do is to get into the basket with the Clementines. Teddy was too busy eating to even snap a picture.  He is the fat one. Maybe he is because he eats too much.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I took this picture of Teddy after he managed to get into the snack box. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Ready likes to look at the clock because he is our first watch on the time.  We all go back into our little cubbies under the floor at 4.

Sometimes I break the rules and go and visit my best friend Anna. Anna is big but she never squeezes me. We are good friends but I don’t get to see her very much.  
 
 
 
This is Freddy. He loves to fish.

 
 
 
 
 
 
This is me, sleeping in the human’s bed. They went away on a dinghy ride.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 This is me, trying to get the door open to the bathroom.

 


 This is me, writing a list. I am not a very good speller.

 
 
 
 
I need to go get a snack now. Its Christmas morning and we have to take care of the boat while the humans are gone.  Merry Christmas!









1 comment:

  1. I think it's time you lifted those sails and let the salt spray wash off the landlubber in you four.

    ReplyDelete