Tuesday, July 24, 2012

About Me (Anna)

When I had turned 5, I got a little brother, we called him Finn.Two days later I went to school for the first time. I learned how to write. My baby brother had a cleft lip and palate. One of the other things my brother could not do was talk and he needed us to help him. One of the other things my brother did was pee in my hair. I was talking to him while he was naked and then I turned around to talk to my Mom in her chair and then I felt something wet on my head, I turned around and Finn was peeing in my hair!
That summer, Finn had to have a surgery and I went to my Yaya and Papous' house for one week then I went to my Grandma and Grampas' house for one week. Then I got to see my brother but I had to wait quite a while before I could do things with his mouth. Then I turned six and Finn turned one one month later and I started first grade. I went through the year and I turned seven then Finn turned two and we are almost done with this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment